I promise, I will never quote Don Henley again. The Bethesda Comedy Club opens it's doors tommorow night with comedian Joey Vega, no relation to Vincent or Vick. Show tomorrow is at 7pm, you can contact bethesdacomedyclub@gmail for more information. Plus check out the website at http://www.bethesdacomedy.com/ .
Welcome to Your Comedy Layover...
Washington D.C. may not be a city that embraces comedy with open arms, but you knew that already. That is why you found us. Here you can get information, interviews and insights on the best local stand-up, improv and sketch comedy this city has to offer... 4 Now. You can reach us at dccomedy4now(at)gmail.com. LET'S DO THIS, DC!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
There's A New Kid In Town
Posted by Mikael J at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
1 comments:
New kid in town? That looks like a picture of an old kid: Gotham Comedy Club in NYC. In fact I'm sure of it. Is Bethesda closed down? I've only heard rumors of such and don't want to waste a drive out there to see the doors locked and the room dark.
Post a Comment