Who is TJ Miller? Sheesh...really? Well, if you saw the lastest JJ. Abrams blockbuster "Cloverfield", he was the only character anyone cared about in the movie. Yeah, the actress who played Beth was incredibly, unworldly hot ("New York AND my penis are underattack!" -Me) but TJ's performance as the guy behind the camera was great.
I f'ing loved the movie. Now, I'm a big TJ Miller (and the actress who played Beth) fan. Seriously, the movie kicks all sorts of ass. You'll love it. As long as you are not like John McBride and don't need to know the answer to every question raise in the movie. "No, John..I don't know why the monster is mad...okay?"
Tonight you can catch TJ on David Letterman @ 11:30pm ET, along with Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Super Furry Animals.
*UPDATE! The clip of his interview after the jump.
Did You Know?(TM) that TJ Miller is an alumni of GWU's sketch group ReceSs? Uh huh, it's true. ReceSs still keeps kicking ass, even without TJ, with a new show this Friday.
Keep supporting local comedians and the local groups that make national comedians!
[WARNING! CLOVERFIELD MONSTER REVEALED AFTER THE JUMP!! And Letterman Appearance!!]
Welcome to Your Comedy Layover...
Washington D.C. may not be a city that embraces comedy with open arms, but you knew that already. That is why you found us. Here you can get information, interviews and insights on the best local stand-up, improv and sketch comedy this city has to offer... 4 Now. You can reach us at dccomedy4now(at)gmail.com. LET'S DO THIS, DC!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
TJ Miller is on David Letterman tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
4 comments:
Lily was hotter.
All I wanted to know was where the monster came from! It would take 2 seconds to just come up with something. It doesn't even have to be a good explanation, like just show a few reptiles get caught in some radiation and then 10 years later there is a monster. See I buy that, at least they tried. They couldn't have at least tried!? Even the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles explain where they came from...if you don't remember just hit me up and I'll give you the rundown of how they came to be...
John "not going to see Cloverfield" McBride
JOHN - i figured out answers to your concerns. apparently a japanese space shuttle fell in the water (you can see this in the coney island video) and it disturbed a prehistoric sea monster from the deep. I KNOW, right?!
TTYL.
"Teenage...okay. Ninja..sure. Mutant..yeah, i can see that. But, TURTLES?"
Post a Comment