If you've never blessed your funnybones to the humor that is Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, Marie Bamford, and Eugene Mirman then please go check out the Comedians of Comedy. Also, John Mulaney and Jasper Redd will be opening up the show. John Mulaney is a NYC comic who is a very funny chap, and Jasper Redd is an up and coming lad from San Francisco. I'm certainly going to be there, and I hope that anyone that reads this fair blog well be in attendance as well.
Jason Saenz is spying on me....
Welcome to Your Comedy Layover...
Washington D.C. may not be a city that embraces comedy with open arms, but you knew that already. That is why you found us. Here you can get information, interviews and insights on the best local stand-up, improv and sketch comedy this city has to offer... 4 Now. You can reach us at dccomedy4now(at)gmail.com. LET'S DO THIS, DC!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
The Comedians of Comedy: Live @ The Black Cat October 29th
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
2 comments:
I thought Morgan Murphy was in and Maria wasn't doing it anymore. Same for Eugene with Zach? Is this not true?
Do you think Zach Galifianakis has a girlfriend?
I don't think Zach is listed for the Black Cat Show. Or listed as having a girlfriend. Or listed as "interested in Cissy." But you never know.
Post a Comment