I have been given possibly the most positive cast anyone could ever hope for. Who can feel down in the dumps when all you have to do look down and see the permanent thumbs up that God has given me as a result of the horribly painful hand surgery he also gave me. Just read this transcript of an actual conversation that occurred between me and my priest last week:
"Hey Nick, I've been feeling down lately and have been contemplating suicide. Do you think I should do it? Thumbs up? It is done."
God works in mysterious ways, my friends.
Welcome to Your Comedy Layover...
Washington D.C. may not be a city that embraces comedy with open arms, but you knew that already. That is why you found us. Here you can get information, interviews and insights on the best local stand-up, improv and sketch comedy this city has to offer... 4 Now. You can reach us at dccomedy4now(at)gmail.com. LET'S DO THIS, DC!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Get Your Thumbs Up, Shorty, Get Your Thumbs Up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment